Saturday, November 8, 2008

New Change of Pace

Yea, so it's been more than a while.  And in this time, a lot has changed.  An immense amount.  I mean, my last post was during 222.  I am now almost done with 391.  Most notably through those times is my trip to Scotland and one hell of an epic campaign that is now over with.  Both experiences have radically changed my perception of life, faith in humanity, connecting with people, and becoming much more aware of everything that goes on around me.  I would love to talk about each one, but it's been too long.  Anyways, next quarter is 392 which is going to be very difficult and demanding.  Luckily, scotland got me 15 credit hours ahead so I am planning on taking only 13 credit hours so I can focus on photography and my own mental well-being.  With that said, I am hoping that I will find time to get in the habit of updating my blog.  Maybe not even for viewer's sake, but just for my own sense of satisfaction.  Undoubtedly, my trip to Scotland and other random anecdotes will seep through onto other future posts.  Look for those and other random bits and pieces that I find worth mentioning.  

2 comments:

Dan Krauss said...

it's good to have you back

Tyler Sutherland said...

hooray James! can't wait to see some updates

About Me

My photo
James Roh is a photojournalist based out of Salt Lake City, Utah with a passion for story telling and outdoor photography. He is currently a staff photographer at the Daily Herald in Provo, Utah where he documents daily life in Utah County. When not on assignment, James can be found out wandering around in the mountains sniffing out the best powder stashes, single track, and hiking trails in Utah. With a Bachelor of Science in Photojournalism degree from Ohio University, James specializes in documentary photography but is capable of all photographic styles including weddings, portraiture, lifestyle, commercial, editorial, and event coverage. He is available for freelance work throughout the American west. For all inquiries please feel free to contact him at James @ JamesRoh.com or directly at +1.614.425.1240.