Sunday, November 23, 2008

End of quarter


Well, it's been an interesting past few days.  I promised to keep up the blog, which, kinda failed.  But, it's not because I've been lazy, I've just been working on a legit website.  It's still in progress but up and running nonetheless.  Let me know what you all think.  www.JamesRoh.com  A while back I was going to post a picture of my bike that I had just gotten this quarter.  Mention something about how much I love cruising around Athens on it and the beautiful view I get when riding to my 8:30 class.  But, go figure, it got stolen.  Not sure how or why.  But I'm still pretty bummed about it.  So, if you see this bike, let me know.  Since this quarter is over, I am going to New York to be with my sister and brother for thanksgiving and Atlanta for the Photoj seminar.  This break should be good for me to calm down, find my face, and get some good contacts for next quarter's picture story class.  


No comments:

About Me

My photo
James Roh is a photojournalist based out of Salt Lake City, Utah with a passion for story telling and outdoor photography. He is currently a staff photographer at the Daily Herald in Provo, Utah where he documents daily life in Utah County. When not on assignment, James can be found out wandering around in the mountains sniffing out the best powder stashes, single track, and hiking trails in Utah. With a Bachelor of Science in Photojournalism degree from Ohio University, James specializes in documentary photography but is capable of all photographic styles including weddings, portraiture, lifestyle, commercial, editorial, and event coverage. He is available for freelance work throughout the American west. For all inquiries please feel free to contact him at James @ JamesRoh.com or directly at +1.614.425.1240.